
This has been a great day so far, and the rest appears to be great too. Some days are just amazing. Somehow, the smile was on my face when I woke up. Had some half way decent energy when I was working out, and work has gone well. I'm grateful.
Here was the neat piece--I walked out of my office to have lunch with a work friend, and looked up at the trees next to the river--there flying up the path of the river was this enormous bird. It was a bald eagle. Amazing. So beautiful.
So there you have it--today is wonderful. I needed a day like this.
You deserve a day like this...and who knows what will happen next, right? :D
ReplyDeleteI hope you have many more just like it. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! It feels great to be in high spirits!
ReplyDeleteHugs,Miguel
I was in Provo the other day. I thought about you and wondered what you were up to. I am glad you had a great Friday.
ReplyDelete